Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.50 (35%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Survival horror returns - A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc
- Experience the horror event of the season - Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star - Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton
- Evil is watching - Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy - Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival
- Assistive co-op play - Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira’s torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out! Contact
Resident Evil: Revelations 2, known as BIOHAZARD REVELATIONS 2 in Japan, is an upcoming entry into the Resident Evil franchise and second title in the newly-formed Revelations series. Formally announced at Sony's pre-TGS 2014 conference on September 1, 2014, the game is scheduled for a Japanese release sometime in early 2015. The game will be released episodically and is the first title in the series to have co-operative gameplay in the campaign without online support.
|Official Release Date||Mar 17, 2015|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - August 11th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - September 8th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 18th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 26th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 29th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 17th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 18th
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 2nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 27th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 24th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 3rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 12nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 20th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 2nd!
Resident Evil: Revelations 2: Physical Vers. Bonus + Chinese Subs + PS3 Bundle!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Resident Evil: Revelations 2, DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive), Final Fintasy TYPE-0 HD & More!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Third Person Shooter Horror.
People should by this game bcuz resident evil game series always produce the best to play. 2nd edition for revelation makes u want to play it manytime. Buy now!
The vita version of the game is good if thought as a portable port of the console version. It has lag inputs and framerate issues yes because unoptimized but it's worth getting regardless because it's revelations 2 on the go which is a yes in my opinion, overall I'd recommend this game on the vita if frame rate/lag doesn't bother the player much.
Not the fan of RE series, but i really liked RE Revelations on 3DS, and this one is as good as first one. I didn't play PC/Console version, so I can't compare them, Vita version has some minor framedrops but nothing game breaking. Besides bonus content that written on back side of box, there is patch(es) that adding another 6 costumes and different fixes.
Thanks Play-Asia :)
This version of the game isn't the best version, but I still think it's good. Like Borderlands 2, the fact that it runs on vita at all is a testament to the dedication of the company that did the porting, Frima. And for what they accomplished, I thank them. This is the entire console PS3/PS4 version of the game (all pertinent dlc and extra episodes) running on the handheld. Unfortunately, compromises had to be made, and depending on your tolerance, those concessions may break your enjoyment of the game. There's slowdown and stuttering on a pretty regular occasion, load times are very long, graphics are obviously a step down, sound just isn't as crisp and there are occasional crashes (which I've had happen to me on both the digital version and this one)... lots of stuff to complain about here. But, thankfully, most of it is cosmetic. Slowdown never really ruined the gameplay for me, and overall the main campaign is enjoyable. the real meat for me is in Raid Mode, which is kinda like Borderlands meets Unit 13. You have a character whom you level up, gain skills, find new weapons and mods for them, all in a mission based structure that's very much like Unit 13. There's a lot of content in this game, and that's great, but the technical limitations (and most likely, a really strict schedule on the porting is the culprit here) of the vita (Not as many buttons, so touchscreen to the rescue!) make this the worst playing version of the game.
This title comes with all the additional content that was released as DLC: 2 extra episodes with Moira and Natalia, and additional costumes for all characters. I think it also includes additional content for the Raid mode, but I wasn't interested in it at all.
The game itself is really good and much like the first Revelations, I consider it a true RE title, unlike RE4, 5 and 6. But. The PS Vita version is significantly inferior to the one of home consoles. I enjoyed playing it on a handheld, but if you want the best experience, try the PS3 or PS4 version.
If you liked the old school RE games, and you long for a true RE sequel, Revelations 2 is as good as it gets.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.