Compatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
NTSC U/C / Simulation
For US/Canada systems.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Observe and participate in a vibrant world where unexpected things happen every day. Discover and experience different areas on the island, including shops, a concert hall and an amusement park. Something new and unique can be done at each location, so expect the unexpected every time you check in on your islanders
- Create Mii characters by customizing all aspects of their appearances, and bring them to life by customizing their personalities and voices
- There are all sorts of activities that you can do with your Mii characters. Find out what they like by watching their reactions to the gifts, foods, and items you give them. Play a variety of mini-games with your islanders or watch them perform songs live on stage. You can also solve their problems to help them level up and unlock new gift items that you can give your Mii characters
- Create QR codes that save the appearance, personality and voice settings of your Mii characters. If any of your Mii characters have children, you can choose to let them travel, where they’ll wander from one person’s island to another, all through the StreetPass functionality
- Share photos of the fun and humorous events happening on your island via the Nintendo 3DS Image Share Tool. Take a picture of either the top or bottom screen of the Nintendo 3DS system by simply pressing the X or Y button. Sharing is easy with the in-game menu icon that directly lets you access your Nintendo Image Share
The Best-selling Japanese Game is Headed to the West:
Following the success of the best-selling 3DS game in Japan, Tomodachi Life will now invade the West with its amusing Miis characters and their very immersive tasks. This addictive single-player life simulation game offers all-new quick challenges and rewarding gameplay that will take as much of your time as possible. This exquisite sequel of the highly acclaimed Tomodachi Collection was developed and published by Nintendo.
Start a New Life and Follow the Miis:
Spend all your time in invading dreams, watching Miis News or spy on your friends' date! The players use Miis to interact in this game, which you can make friends, find a partner and get married. Gain experience in performing everyday tasks, and sometimes Miis will ask for some clothes, food, and more, in which you will head out and buy it for them. Tomodachi Life gives the player the freedom to choose whether not or fulfill Miis request and make their wish come true.
|Official Release Date||Jun 06, 2014|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 27th!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: One Piece: Unlimited World Red (3DS + Vita!), GTA V, and More!
Nintendo 3DS - Introducing Tomodachi Life! (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(3.5 out of 5)|
You act as an omniscient parent - you feed, clothe, entertain and play match maker for characters you create.
The apparent aim of the game is to level up your character's happiness, which in turn does... nothing.
At first this game comes across as quirky, but soon becomes tedious and boring.
I wish I didn't buy this game.
came faster than i thought and i like it
game is a cute version of the sims with the Mii developing interactions of their own. trouble is the range of activities is very limited making this game interesting for the first few days with little to offer afterwards.
I love this game. It's cute, adorable, and addictive. It does get boring fast though, with the repetitive missions and not much new after all is done.
I would say this game is really fun and hilarious on what your mii and its friend has to say everyday. But after awhile I didnt really commit to it anymore, just like Animal Crossing.. It catches my attention for some time and eventually the fun fades.. but overall, it's really funny to hear their thoughts!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.