Compatible with Wii U™ (Wii U™)
NTSC U/C / Action RPG
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Special Edition)
For US/Canada systems.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Explore a seamless open world filled with unknown creatures of all sizes
- Features a unique battle system that builds on the triumphs of the Xenoblade Chronicles game
- Ride and control a giant mech, called a Skell, to fight against aliens and unknown creatures
- An all-new story involving intergalactic war between aliens and human survivors
- Rich character and weapon customization
- Join an online squad to share and receive information about items, quests and local wildlife with other players
- Recruit other player’s avatars and use them in the single player story
- Join an online squad with other players to battle powerful World Bosses and share information about items, quests and enemies
The Xenosaga Continues:
Discover a new vast world in Xenoblade Chronicles X, known in Japan as Xenoblade X, Monolith Software’s next massive sci-fi role-playing game and a spiritual successor to 2010’s Xenoblade Chronicles. Be prepared to experience a massive open world environment with “seamless exploration” as the game aims to create the biggest game world possible for Wii U!
Survive in an Unfamiliar Environment:
This new game will take place on an unfamiliar alien environment after an intergalactic war between two alien races has ravaged the Earth. This leaves just a handful of Earth survivors trying to live in a beautiful yet hostile environment.
As a survivor, players have to fight their way through to survive. Engage in battles against powerful monsters and elements using the deep battle system that builds on the success of the game’s previous RPG adventures. The storyline of the Xenoblade Chronicles X will not serve as a direct sequel to the original game’s plot thus it will feature a unique new story for Wii U.
The Intergalactic Gameplay Experience:
Players can create their own custom character with the wide range of selections, including gender, hair style, hair, eye, and skin color, skin adornments such as tattoos, and voice. Explore every inch of the massive open world environment in a gorgeous high-definition graphics using a weaponized mechs that players can ride and use to fly around and fight in.
Players can now specialize their character in various classes. They can now learn new combat and defensive skills by mixing and matching arts in the arts palette. Expect an epic space battles, huge mecha, and a gorgeous Xenosaga-style art direction in Xenoblade Chronicles X!
Special Edition includes:
- The Xenoblade Chronicles X game
- A gorgeous book of concept art with more than 100 pages, featuring select art for the very first time
- A unique USB drive modeled after the game’s “Lifehold Unit,” pre-loaded with a selection of 10 music tracks from the game’s memorable soundtrack
- A limited-edition matted 5x7 art card of a painting done for the game by illustrator Takashi Kojo
|Official Release Date||Dec 04, 2015|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.