Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 26.00 (52%)
|add to cart|
- Faithful Recreation of Japanâ€™s Electronics Mecca - Like a virtual tour of Tokyoâ€™s Akihabara ward, all major outdoor locations from the town have been painfully recreated, with over 130 real-life shops accurately represented
- Unique and Customizable Brawler-Style Combat - Anything can be a weapon, from baseball bats to comics to motherboards, and individual clothing items may be targeted, stripped and added to your own inventory
- Dual Audio with Japanese and English Voices - In addition to nearly 10,000 lines of newly recorded English voices, the original Japanese voices are a selectable option for those wanting a more authentic experience
- Satirical Story with Divergent Paths and Multiple Endings - Playing off common anime and video game tropes for social satire, the playerâ€™s choices determine how the story progresses, leading to one of many unique endings
- Modern Day Setting Enhances Gameplay Options and Adds Pop Culture Feel - The in-game smartphone is used to check email, read comments on â€śPitter,â€ť take side quests, catalog ad flyers, launch apps to identify the undead and much, much more
Akibaâ€™s Trip to PS3 and PS Vita:
Xseed Games will be bringing a flashy, wild action role-playing game, Akibaâ€™s Trip: Undead & Undressed, to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita! Originally released in Japan as Akibaâ€™s Trip 2, the new diverse story of Akibaâ€™s Trip: Undead & Undressed puts players on a peculiar trip through Tokyoâ€™s popular â€śElectric Townâ€ť electronics district, Akihabara or Akiba, in which players will fight vampire-like enemies in over the top highly stylized RPG action!
Uncover the Naked Truth into Tokyoâ€™s Famous Electronic District:
In Akibaâ€™s Trip: Undead & Undressed, players will have to fight the threatening malevolence that has immersed into Tokyoâ€™s electronic district, Akihabara, which has been invaded by vampire-like menace known as â€śSynthistersâ€ť. To destroy these Synthisters, players will have to uncover and expose them into sunlight by beating them and stripping their clothes off! Everyday objects like baseball bats and other found objects can be used as weapons, and players can also take enemiesâ€™ unique clothing for their own personal use as well.
A Real Life Akihabara in Consoles:
The game will feature over 130 real life Akihabara shops that the players can visit and will also offer both Japanese and English audio options. Akibaâ€™s Trip: Undead & Undressed will feature everything thatâ€™s in Japanese game version so players can expect some flashy action!
|Official Release Date||Oct 10, 2014|
Recommended for you
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - January 17th!
Official Website (Japanese)
Akiba's Trip Official Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Is a good game to play, great port on ps4
A really fun and interesting game.
It is actually Fanservice but it is very entertaining, it gains a little in the graphics of its alternate versions for PS3 and Vita but the gameplay is the same.
It is a useful title for any teenager. Impossible not to have it.
Really good game, fun and great graphics
Good game with tons of stuff to do and fun story. You should try it and take a trip to akihabara, but be careful with your answers at the very beginning or it will be a very short game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.