Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Crystal Crisis
- 19 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Atom and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions and many more
- Build up your “Burst” Gauge with repeated combos to unleash more powerful attacks
- Multiple single-player game modes, including Arcade, Survival Mode, Tag Team and Training Mode
- Local and online multiplayer options to play against friends, family members or challengers worldwide
- Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling pieces beyond the edge of the wall to reappear on the other side
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique special attacks and voice-acted exclamations
- Optional “Colorblind Mode” makes gems easier to distinguish for players with color blindness
An all-star cast of heroes has gathered to test their mettle in Crystal Crisis, a cute and chaotic new color-matching combat game for Nintendo Switch. Crystal Crisis is presented like a one-on-one fighting game, but instead of pressing buttons to kick and punch, players arrange falling gems into matching colors to clear them from the screen and inflict damage on their opponents. It’s the ultimate puzzle battle throwdown!
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||May 28, 2019|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
|Catalog No.||HAC P AK4SA|
|Product Measures||17cm x 11cm x 3cm|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
coldice (306) on 10, Dec. 2019 09:20 (HKT)
Quirky puzzle game for the switch
brings in a cast of indie characters with similar gameplay to the capcom's puzzle fighter. It's great for those who are familiar with that game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.