- Brand-new story mode with hundreds of stages covering Darius history
- Add your efforts to those of global players, unlocking 3000+ stages in AC Chronicle mode
- 9 playable ships to choose from including classic Silver Hawk variants, a new CS-exclusive ship, and gameplay-changing Burst modes
- Branching stages where you choose your own path and challenge level
- Over 40 enormous, robotic sea-monster battleships (including new Chronicle Saviours-exclusive bosses)
- Haunting and memorable Zuntata soundtrack from classic tracks to new compositions
Chara-Ani and Pyramid have announced that space/aquatic-themed side-scrolling horizontal shooterDarius Burst: Chronicle Saviourswill be releasing digitally for both PlayStation 4 & PC, and most excitingly for collectors: releasing physically for the PS Vita, now available to pre-order!
The latest Chronicle Saviors release will be a complete port of the 2011 arcade cabinet game title Darius Burst: Another Chronicle EX(which was itself an enhanced version of the 2010 release), while also offering new modes, new bosses, and new background music for players to experience.
Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours will feature Original Mode, Chronicle Mode (3000 stages), Original EX Mode, Event Mode, & CS Mode (200 stages). The game will also include (4 person) multiplayer, but this feature is currently only confirmed for the PlayStation 4 version. PS Vita will include all single-player.
|Original Name||ダライアスバースト クロニクルセイバーズ|
|Official Release Date||Mar 30, 2017|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
|CERO A (Free)|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Although Limited Run Games will release this in the states, it will be a VERY LIMITED quantity and very likely sell out before my browser updates. So instead I took a plunge with Play-Asia and I couldn't be happier. This shooter is amazing with so many options, gameplay, paths and ships to select! The soundtrack by Zuntata still rocks the synth! The Darius odyssey is a welcoming factor of the history of the series and shows how far the silver hawks and the belga armadas have gone through the years.
If you love shumups like me, don't hesitate. BUY THIS GAME!!!
Para los que les gusten los juegos de naves es un juego super recomendable para su coleccion
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.