Death Road to Canada [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES
Track it down!
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traits
- Tell people to Cool it
- Teach a dog how to drive a car
- 4 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!
Control a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, rescue dogs, argue, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies. Randomly generated for a new story and rare events every time you play!
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances, and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 22, 2019|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Product Measures||18cm x 14cm x 3cm|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
As the collectors edition goes, it is kind of cool to have a physical version with all the freebies, but it's not really worth the money if you just want to play the game instead pf displaying swag on your shelf.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.