Death Road to Canada PLAY EXCLUSIVES
Track it down!
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traits
- Tell people to Cool it
- Teach a dog how to drive a car
- 4 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!
Control a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, rescue dogs, argue, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies. Randomly generated for a new story and rare events every time you play!
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances, and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 22, 2019|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Very good game and fun. The play-asia service 10 points. My order arrived in excellent condition.
The combination of RPG, rogue-like, survival and action elements work so good in this title.
The game is challenging, but being so fun, you immeditely go back for more, get a grip on it and defeat it, then you repeat!
Seriously, play it! I strongly this is a must in all players library.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.