Diabolik Lovers: Grand Edition for Nintendo Switch
Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse.
US$61.99Our previous price:
You save: US$68.00( 52% )
- Title selection - You can choose the title you want to play on the title selection screen
- Character selection - After playing the game prologue, choose a character and advance the story. The playable characters will increase depending on the gameplay progress
- Scenarios - There are three scenarios in the story which are "Dark, "Maniac" and "Ecstasy". To unlock the scenarios you must increase the degree of SM in the gameplay progress and you will have the ending by completing all the scenario
- Degree - There are two kinds to choose, the "Degree of Love" that shows familiarity with the characters. On the other hand, the "Degree of SM" which changes depending on the story's progress
- Keyword Selection- This appears in the last epilogue of the scenario. If you select the correct word preferences related to the character, you will be able to play the "Heaven Scenario" can be found in the "Special" section on the main menu
Diabolik Lovers: Grand Edition for Nintendo Switch includes both Diabolik Lovers Limited V Edition and Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood Limited V Edition.
|Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
nickdiazfan (9) on 14, Dec. 2023 09:47 (HKT)
Arrived quickly and as described
The game arrived in 10 days without any issues. The game works as intended. This is a two in one game. Only in Japanese, no English - this is just an FYI.
BrutalBeautyy (1) on 28, Jan. 2020 21:22 (HKT)
The product arrive in about 10 days from Japan and I was able to track it the entire time. The game was brand new and sent in bubble wrap. Also, the actual game is great! I used to watch people play it on YouTube (because they had made English subs in the bottom), but since YouTube has been cracking down on stuff like this I just landed up buying it and following the English translations/translating the very few words myself as I played. The voice acting is great; Shu is my favorite! :)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.