- Ultimate Replay Value Disgaea 3 is made specifically so players can replay the game for more than 100 hours. Example: Level 9999, damage that goes over a million, level ups for items/skills, randomly generated dungeons, user generated content
- Stupidity & humor Both the game system and story has a comedic and ridiculous tone. Players will sure to get a laugh out of this game!
- Multiple Endings There will be a total of 8 different endings. Depending on how you respond and progress through the story, the end will completely change
- Magichange (Transformation) Monster units can be transformed into weapons when they are next to a human-type unit on the battle map. Human-type units will then equip the transformed monster unit and attack enemies with it
- Lift/Throw You can lift and throw objects and character units to move them around the battlefield. Lift a lot of units and do a tower attack
- Evility You can set up various skills (Evility) to each character. This will allow you to customize the characters to have different specialties
Lift & Throw, Magichange, Evilities, etc. There are tons of game features in Disgaea 3 that allow players to do almost anything they want in battle. This wacky, yet innovative game style has been praised by hardcore gamers around the world, and is now set to join the HD handheld revolution with Absence of Detention, an expanded, enhanced special release for PlayStation Vita!
|Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
LancelotAki (13) on 26, Apr. 2012 10:45 (HKT)
So I just got this... And it's awesome! I haven't played the original, but considering it's meant to be that + all the DLC it ever ended up getting, and a bit more... Totally worth it. And the fact it's one of the cheapest PSV games around currently is even better! I've already managed to spend 2 of 2 consecutive nights staying up til early morning playing it... It's incredibly addictive and enthralling. Add in the silly humour here and there, and we have a winner on our hands!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.