Dragon Ball: Xenoverse steam digital
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 36.78 (80%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- CUSTOM AVATAR – Players create their very own Dragon Ball character to take their place in the Dragon Ball world! Choose Earthling, Majin, Saiyan, Namekian or Frieza Clansman and start battling!
- NEW LOCATION - A once dormant clock has started to tick again in the enigmatic and futuristic Toki Toki City!
- NEW CHARACTERS - Mira, an android trying to become the strongest creature in the universe; Towa, a dark scientist coming from a demonic world; The Supreme Kai of Time, a deity who appeared 75,000,000 years ago and her companion bird Tokitoki, a very powerful lifeform that can produce time!
- THE MASTER SYSTEM - Choose an original Dragon Ball character as a Master to train under. Your skill set and training excersizes will vary depending on the Master you choose. Your Master may even suddenly appear in battle to assist you!
- STRONG IMMERSION - Inspired by one of the most famous series ever created
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY - Expeience a new, fast paced, and technical battle system
Dragon Ball Xenoverse promises a wide variety character customization features, including physical features from the various Dragon Ball races (Earthling, Majin, and Namekian - with more to come). Customization doesn't stop at appearance, as the game's time travelling hero you will have to choose your Dragon Ball character's fighting style and abilities by training under a 'Master'.
Each Master will have different skillsets and patterns depending on who the player chooses (Goku, Vegeta, etc.) Your chosen Master will also be able to join you in the battlefield should you need assistance.
Xenoverse is filled with time travel themes, so who better to be your guide than Trunks? Trunks will show you around Toki Toki City, the primary hub in the game, and introduce you to places like the "Toki Storage Room" - a place where players can meet other players, train with their master, or take part in story mode and co-op quests. These quest modes will feature some massive enemies including Great Age Vegeta!
If you're familiar with the Dragon Ball universe then you know all about the world tournament. Bandai Namco Entertainment have said that the tournament will be a major feature of the upcoming title, where fighters from all around the world will be able to compete in tournaments organized by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 26, 2015|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It's refreshing to play a Dragon Ball game like this, which has it's own unique story rather than a re-tell of the original Dragon Ball Z story. You create your own character, the hero who with trunks saves the endangered timeline of DBZ.
The Fighting system is as fun as other DBZ games, but the AI of your partners (when the battle isn't 1x1) isn't good at all, it's hard doing missions that require saving a partner when they rush into the death themselves.
Another downside is TokiToki town, going from main missoin to a side-quest or vice-versa feels like an unneeded chore.
That said I really recommend this game to all DBZ fans, as it's story alone makes up for it's downsides.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.