figma 334 Fire Emblem Fates: Corrin (Female) (Re-run)
Track it down!
- Non Scale Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Height: approx. 145mm
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka, Naoki Satou), Masaki Apsy
- Planning/Production: Max Factory
- Limited availability
From the Nintendo 3DS game 'Fire Emblem Fates' comes a rerelease of the figma of the main playable character in her female form - Corrin!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with both a gentle smiling faceplate as well as a powerful shouting expression for combat scenes.
- The powerful sword 'Yato' is included for her to wield and a Dragonstone is also included to display with her.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Originally released in September 2017 with a rerelease in November 2019.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma カムイ(女)|
|Official Release Date||Nov 21, 2019|
|Product Measures||22cm x 15cm x 8cm|