figma No. 245 Fire Emblem Awakening: Lucina (Re-run)
Track it down!
- Limited availability
- Non-scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure
- Material: PVC, ABS, POM, PP
- Height: approx. 140mm
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Masato Kitade, Masu)
"I challenge my fate!”
From the popular Nintendo 3DS game 'Fire Emblem: Awakening' comes a second rerelease of figma Lucina, the character who comes from a ruined future.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with both a confident staring expression as well as a gentle smiling face.
- Alternate hair parts allow you to display her as she looked disguised at the start of the game.
- Her cape can easily be attached and removed.
- Special handle parts can be attached to the scabbard, allowing you to display her with her falchion sheathed.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Originally released in August 2015 with a rerelease in August 2016 and February 2021.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma ルキナ|
|Official Release Date||Feb 22, 2021|
|Product Measures||22cm x 15cm x 8cm|