figma No. 389: Higma
Track it down!
- Non Scale Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS and PVC
- Full length: approx. 100mm
- Sculptor: Keita Yagyuu (RAMPAGE), Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
A wooden carving of a brown bear is often bought as a souvenir from Hokkaido in Japan, and now the traditional look of the carved bear has been converted into a figma action figure! The figma can be displayed in the traditional pose with a salmon in its mouth, or instead placed in all sorts of bear-like action scenes!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of ferocious bear scenes.
- The figma can even be displayed standing upright on two legs for a variety of bear-like poses.
- The jaw is articulated allowing a salmon to be placed in the mouth, as well as allowing for roaring poses.
- Three sets of front paw parts are included for different posing opportunities.
- A salmon part is also included and features special tail fin articulation.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
This product does not balance on its own. Please use the included stand.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.