Figma No. 470 My Hero Academia: Ochaco Uraraka
Track it down!
- Non-scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Height: approx. 130mm
- Sculptor: Uniko Enomoto, Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
"Let's meet in the finals!"
From the anime series "My Hero Academia" comes a figma of Ochaco Uraraka, a classmate of Izuku Midoriya!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a smiling face with closed eyes and a shouting face!
- Ochaco's helmet is included, with the helmet's visor recreated using translucent parts.
- Additionally, a debris part that can be used to pose Ochaco using her "Zero Gravity" Quirk is included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma 麗日お茶子|
|Official Release Date||Oct 22, 2020|
|Product Measures||19cm x 14cm x 8cm|