Figma No. 476 My Hero Academia: Shoto Todoroki
Track it down!
- Non-scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Height: approx. 140mm
- Sculptor: Tomokatsu Tsukamoto. Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
"It's not your fault. We're just playing on different levels."
From the popular anime series "My Hero Academia" comes a figma of Shoto Todoroki, one of the main character Deku's rivals.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a glaring face, a face with gritted teeth, and a smiling face.
- Fire and ice effect parts are included in order to recreate his "Half-Cold Half-Hot" Quirk.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Please note that the images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma 轟焦凍|
|Official Release Date||Oct 08, 2020|
|Product Measures||19cm x 14cm x 7cm|