figma No. 514 Pokemon Sword and Shield: Marnie
- Non-scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Height: Approx. 125mm
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Naoya Takahashi, Masu), Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
From "Pokémon Sword and Shield" comes a figma of one of the main character's rivals, Marnie!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including an emotionless face, a smiling face—often seen when she is training her Morpeko—and a serious face.
- She comes with several optional parts including two miniature figures of Morpeko (Full Belly Mode and Hangry Mode), her backpack, and a Dusk Ball.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Please note that the images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
The images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma マリィ|
|Official Release Date||Nov 30, 2021|