- Non-scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure
- Material: Plastic
- Size: Approx. H150mm
- Sculptor: Masato Ohata, Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka), Masaki Apsy
- Paintwork: Asuka Marunouchi
- Limited Availability
The first in the Hito Kaiki series.
NH-01- from the new illustration series "Hito Kaiki" published online by illustrator neco has been transformed into a figma action figure.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
- An expressionless face, a smiling face, and a sleepy face are all included.
- The figma comes with her staff and articulated abdomen parts that can be displayed by removing her skirt part.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Please note that the images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.