figma No. SP-096 Ultimate! Nipako-chan: Nipako (Re-run)
Track it down!
- Non-scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure
- Material: PVC and ABS
- Height: approx. 130mm
- Sculptor: monolith
- Cooperation: Max Factory
- Limited availability
- Pictures shown may vary from actual products.
The ultimate nipper girl joins the figma series again!
Nipako, the personification of plastic model nippers created by the metalworking town of Tsubame-Sanjou in Niigata prefecture, is joining the figma series again!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- She comes with three face plates including a normal expression, a confident expression, and a panicked expression.
- Optional parts include nippers, the handpiece of airbrush, a craft knife, and cutting mat all in figma size.
- A pre-painted 1/3rd scale plastic model kit of the Ultimate Nippers is included.
- The back sheet of the product packaging features a papercraft of a plastic model box and a cardboard box to display with her.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Originally released in November 2017 with a rerelease in February 2021.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma 究極! ニパ子ちゃん ニパ子|
|Official Release Date||Feb 28, 2021|
|Product Measures||22cm x 15cm x 7cm|