Nintendo Switch™|PlayStation 5™|PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Nintendo 3DS™|Xbox™|PC|Other systems
Final Fantasy IX (English) DOUBLE COINS
Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
pre Not yet published or released. Expected to ship: Nov 27, 2020
pre Not yet published or released
Expected to ship:
Nov 27, 2020
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Final Fantasy IX (English)
- Abilities - Learn new abilities by equipping items. When fully mastered, these abilities can be used even without equipping items, allowing for nearly endless customization options
- Trance - Fill your Trance gauge as you sustain hits in battle. When fully charged, your characters will enter Trance mode, granting them powerful new skills!
- Synthesis - Never let items go to waste. Combine two items or pieces of equipment together and make better, stronger items!
- Minigames - Whether it's Chocobo Hot and Cold, Jump Rope, or Tetra Master, there are plenty of minigames to enjoy when you're not off saving the world. You can even earn special item rewards!
- 7 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes
- High-definition movies and character models
descriptionZidane and the Tantalus Theater Troupe have kidnapped Princess Garnet, the heir of Alexandria. To their surprise, however, the princess herself yearned to escape the castle. Through a series of unusual circumstances, she and her personal guard, Steiner, fall in with Zidane and set out on an incredible journey.
Meeting unforgettable characters like Vivi and Quina along the way, they learn about themselves, the secrets of the Crystal, and a malevolent force that threatens to destroy their world.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 27, 2020|
|Language||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish|