- Non-scale Plastic Model Kit
- Material: ABS, POM, PS, PVC
- Size: Approx. H68mm
- Number of parts: 51-200
- Frame Arms Design: Takayuki Yanase
- Frame Arms Girl Design: Humikane Shimada
- Sculptor: Yasunori Shimizu, RANYA, Nishimaru Yoshihiro, Masashi Watanabe, Kana Minamida, Katsuhiko Hori, Mitsunobu Tamura
- Limited Availability
- Actual product may differ from photos.
New series "Qpmini" series, the latest work is Frame Arms Girl "Innocentia"!
It will be a series with a different approach from the hand scale series.
Based on Fumikane Shimada's illustration of a beautiful girl, she has been made into a deformed scale figure!
- By using the design data of the plastic model "Frame Arms Girl Innocentia", high modeling power and high-density details are reproduced in the palm of your hand!
- Although it is extremely small with a total height of about 68mm, 26 parts of the whole body can be moved.
- Two types of newly painted face parts are included.(Normal face facing front, crying face facing front)
・Face parts are compatible with the Frame Arms Girl series.
- Includes decals that include multiple eyes such as left-facing eyes, right-facing eyes, and embarrassed faces.
- Two non-printed face parts for attaching decals are included.
- In addition to the hand grip and open hand, a slightly larger weapon handle is included.
・Two weapon grips that can be used in connection with MSG weapons are included.
・Similarly, 2 pieces of parts that convert from a 2mm hole to a 3mm convex for use in connection with MSG weapons, etc. are included.
- Exhibition base dedicated to the series is included.
*Please note that there is a possibility that our ordered quantity will be cut by the supplier.