Frame Arms Girl: Rokkaku Shiori
Track it down!
- Non Scale Plastic Model Kit
- Parts: 201-400
- Material: ABS, PE, POM, PS, PVC
- Height: Approx. 150mm
- Sculptor: Yasutomo Shimizu, Kanshi Toona, NAOKI, wooper
- Limited Availability
- Actual product may differ from photos
A collaboration between Azone International and acus's media mix" Assault Lily" and Kotobukiya's original content "Frame Arms Girl"!
Based on the example of Mr. NAOKI, the design was set by the original author Obanazawa Kenei and the illustrator Yaegashi Nan, and it was commercialized as "Rokkaku Shiki"!
- 3 different types of newly designed pre-painted face parts are included (front-facing, right-facing, and damaged).
- CHARM Tyrfing is included. Exchange parts to convert the blade part into either a sharp R-shape or a heavy and wide T-shape.
- Based on the design of "FRAME ARMS GIRL GOURAI-KAI Ver.2," the hip joints, thighs, and skirt are all moveable.
- The thigh armor is connected through double ball joints, giving it a wider range of movement.
- The model includes five sets of updated PVC hand parts with ball joints.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The PVC hands are compatible with existing weapons from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
- The 3mm attachment points on each part are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||フレームアームズ・ガール 六角潮季|
|Official Release Date||Aug 31, 2021|
|Product Measures||31cm x 19cm x 10cm|