Gal Gun: Double Peace
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Gorgeous anime-styled rail-shooter action. Use your targeting cursor to fend off the advancing girls!
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores
- Collection: Take a look at your achievements, image gallery and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Choose your own love interest. Your choices will change the story and the path you take throughout the game
- Doki-Doki Mode: This is for when it’s time to break out the big guns! Turn the girls’ happiness up to 11 with this heart-throbbing technique as you aim for the coveted ‘Double Peace’ result! Their outpouring of love even has a ‘bomb’ effect which clears the screen of oncoming girls!
- Closet: Change what the girls are wearing in-game. Different outfits and costumes can be applied to various characters as you see fit. New costume DLC can be also be purchased
- There are 450 underwear designs to discover!
For a single day, Hodai Kudoki has an unrivaled sex appeal and allure, making him irresistible to women and girls around him thanks to an arrow shot by the angelEkoro. But, there is a catch: once the effects of the arrow wear off Hodai will never be able to have a girlfriend again, provided he doesn't find his fated match and her confession of love before the day's end!
Double Peace takes place a year after the events of the previous title with a whole new batch of heroines, students, and teachers, bringing the total number of women in the game to over 70.
In an attempt to lead Hodai astray, as well as tempt him away from his 'chosen' girl, many of the other girls will be quite aggressive with their expressions of love and affection. Some girls might just try for a hug or a kiss, while others will bombard you with their love letters or pushing and hitting you. Girls who are possessed by demons will be especially aggressive!
Players can use the "X-Ray Zoom" feature to see through obstacles, potentially revealing information about various girls and even more. Players can also charge up their shots by holding down the shoot button, landing such a shot will cause the girl it hits to falter making her easier to take out.
Heartthrob Mode is the part of the game where players can view up to three girls from multiple angles, as well as make use of the touch panel. In order to enter Heartthrob Mode players must first max out their Heart Gauge.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 22, 2016|
others also bought
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - December 23rd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - February 16th!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Assault Suit Leynos, Life is Strange, Gal Gun Double Peace & more!
Gal*Gun Double Peace Official English Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Its available on many platforms but its best on nintendo switch. Because of gyro controls (move) to enable just go to settings and enable it either all the time or when zoomed. Good precision, works on handheld or with pro controller or joycons
It's good fun.
This game is a choice. Not everyone will enjoy it. The game is very fun and lively. Very fan service and just fun to kill the time, but please wear your headphone....if do don't want any weird looks around you lol.
Простая, но на удивление очень затягивающая и милая игра. Всем любителям фансервиса и панцушотов однозначно советую.
...still charming in it's own right. The main girls are more appealing than the ones in GG1 and GGDP, though it's a bit weird that the only way to really raise their affection is to bribe them with sweets...
The on-rails feeling of the shooting parts was lost, but it makes it a little less hectic. The Demon Sweeper device also takes the stress off, as it can absorb not only demons, but also words and clothes.
The only real annoying elements lie in these two aspects: First, the search missions; There's no freedom of movement and the item placement changes every so often. Next, there's no gallery to keep track of your conquests and statistics like with the first two games.
Still, it's currently my main game for the Switch, sufficient enough to tide me over until GuP Dream Tank Match releases late March.
This one was a cheap buy, but i've already played this on steam, so there was no surprises, i think is ok, but it is what it is, it is no wonder, it has no move support (that i know), but if you want to switch your brain off for some hours, you should get it XD
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.