- The GameCube Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to four GameCube controllers (or wireless GameCube controllers) to a Wii U system and PC USB
- With two GameCube Controller Adapters, up to eight GameCube controllers can be used at the same time
- Switch to “Wii U” or “PC” mode by using the switch located on the side
- The GameCube Controller Adapter is only compatible with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, but supports the GC/Wii Emulator Dolphin on PC
- Supports the built-in Vibration Feedback with no delays by plugging the two USB ports of the adapter into your Wii U system or PC USB connector ports.
- The driver is required if you need the vibration feedback on the PC mode. Please download it from www.mayflash.com/Support/Download
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8,32 bit and 64 bit and Mac OS under the PC mode
CONSOLE OWNERS: This device only works with Super Smash Bros. For The WiiU
PCMR OWNERS: Tested to work with Dolphin - Keymapping Needed.
Two USB ports are need to connected directly to the Wii U console. No Wii Remote Plus or Wii Sensor bar is require.
|(5 out of 5)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
good product and highly recommended.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.