GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U & PC USB
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewKujakoo (1) on 20, Jan. 2015 08:25 (HKT)
GameCube Adapter for the Wii U - Works Perfectly!
I was able to use my existing and newer GameCube (Wii U) controllers with this adapter with my Wii U (US). Works perfectly as intended with Super Smash Bros. If your tired of waiting for an official adapter to be in stock and refuse to pay triple+ the price of what these adapter's should cost, then I highly recommend ...[read more...]
- The GameCube Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to four GameCube controllers (or wireless GameCube controllers) to a Wii U system and PC USB
- With two GameCube Controller Adapters, up to eight GameCube controllers can be used at the same time
- Switch to “Wii U” or “PC” mode by using the switch located on the side
- The GameCube Controller Adapter is only compatible with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, but supports the GC/Wii Emulator Dolphin on PC
- Supports the built-in Vibration Feedback with no delays by plugging the two USB ports of the adapter into your Wii U system or PC USB connector ports.
- The driver is required if you need the vibration feedback on the PC mode. Please download it from www.mayflash.com/Support/Download
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8,32 bit and 64 bit and Mac OS under the PC mode
CONSOLE OWNERS: This device only works with Super Smash Bros. For The WiiU
PCMR OWNERS: Tested to work with Dolphin - Keymapping Needed.
Two USB ports are need to connected directly to the Wii U console. No Wii Remote Plus or Wii Sensor bar is require.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jan 12, 2015|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
se puede jugar con los controles del ps4 y xbox one, el elite se necesita un cable, de hay en mas no trae mucho lag en ambos mandos
I've got another one. (that good) something I forgot to mention on my past review is that the unit is usb powered, and most tvs have usb ports now a days so its pretty convenient. Great for self purchase or gift as well
Amazed that its smaller than expected, also has a neat feature that it changes automatically if a new signal is on. Making it ideal for consoles.
Specially useful if you have plenty of consoles and not many inputs on the TV or monitor.
I recommend updating the firmware first. This adapter is great, love looks of it. Plus its very useful as once paired with a controller it remembers it. So if you plug and play; you plug to switch it works, change it to pc the same controller still works (as xinput). No lag issues tested with a WiiU pro controller(actually wakes up console) and dualshock 4(gyro works, so its like a pro controller, doesn't wake up console tough, and touchpad works as capture button).
I don't give it 5 stars only because there's no place to put the cap while in use, so maybe it will get lost.
it is a very good adapter.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.