Grand Ages: Medieval STEAM digital
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Boxed Version (non-digital)
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
Enter the archaic world of the High Middle Ages in Europe where an unprecedented level of progress and a rapidly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. Being one of the rulers of some of the lands, it falls upon your hands to lead the people towards greatness by using every resources possible from - gathering building materials, utilising constructions, trading, expanding, and even taking over neighboring lands! Hone your critical thinking skills - in this real time strategy gameGrand Ages: Medieval!
Explore a gigantic world of over 30 million square kilometers and plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against conquerors. Produce and trade 20 different goods such as coals, fruits, and pottery to meet the demands of the citizens and soldiers. Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the middle ages including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow. Raise powerful armies of knights, archers, and cavalry to fight your opponents and expand your dominion. Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes, or even the Black Death. Conquest in an area extending from Scandinavia and North Africa to Portugal, the Caucasus of the Middle East. Rise from being a simple mayor of a small settlement to governing and ruling over all of Europe!
Grand Ages: Medieval lets players experience an exciting campaign with a well-detailed design cut-scenes and allows them to play with their own rules in free play or challenge their skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players.