Gun Gun Pixies
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00( 10% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Save the Planet! - Usamaeru and Kamerieru from Pandemo have come to Earth as their mother world is under attack and society is at risk. They have come to study humans and their relationships with each other, in order to save their world!
- Oh No, Giant Girls Everywhere! - The Pixies infiltrate a girl's dormitory, but have to face everything around them being giant, including the girls they've come to study!
- Exploration Galore - As you roam in the giant rooms, you'll shoot strange objects (inclding Squids), and observe changes from the residents
- Third-Person Shooter... With A Twist? - The guns are loaded with Happy Bullets with positive effects such as healing a girl's stiff shoulders if she's tired, as well as gather information about the girls
- A Diverse Game - Enjoy a shooter mixed with plenty of adventure scenes and a real story (and tentacles)!
- Ready for Action - Each of your characters has a set weapon type, handgun or assault rifle, so get ready to aim and fire!
- Sniper Vantage Points - Every stage has Vantage Points, where your bullets drastically increase in power, giving you huge damage against bosses!
- Stage Types - Enjoy three types of stages to explore: Search and Combat, Pacification and Bathing, each with a different objective!
- Stealth is Key - The girls must NEVER find you or the game is over! They can see and hear you, so make sure to watch the Sight and Listen gauges so they don't catch you!
- Go Shopping! - Make sure to check out the shop and get new scopes, weapons, and costumes for the pixies to wear!
The crazy Japanese third-person shooter and 3D platformer in one send two tiny girls from outer space to earth, so that they can infiltrate a women's college dormitory. Once arrived, the Pixies stealthily bustle about the regular sized girls' towering legs and rooms to fulfill their mission: study human behavior in order to help overcome the social issues of their beloved home planet!
Pre-Order Gun Gun Pixies and get a Day One Edition Artbook.
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Sep 06, 2019|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
others also bought
Gun Gun Pixies - Announcement Trailer (YouTube)
Gun Gun Pixies English Gameplay Preview - Noisy Pixel (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Certainly worth it, recommended if you appreciate this sort of game.
The game is okay with lots of dialogue. The mechanics are decent, but it's progression is really flawed. I do love the feature that we can turn off voices for certain characters if there are some characters voices we find annoying. The text speed feature is nice also. The fanservice is a a great service in this game since I love me some waifus.
However, as a localized product, I would not recommend buying it. The art book is a cool item from the Day One Edition, however the physical game requires and internet download, which makes me really upset. You mind as well import the Japanese version or download it digitally because you are just buying an installation cart that would be worthless within the next few years.
As someone who own both the original Vita version and Switch version, the Switch version did make some improvements in term of QoL - your character won't die by falling from a great height, makes the game significantly better than its Vita counterpart. Other than that the game still have some camera issues in small/tight area but overall it's a good game to kill time.
I loved this game from start to finish. The story while not the best I've ever seen in a game i still loved the characters and watching things unfold throughout the game. The character designs are great, dialogue is funny and emotional at times. My only really complains come from clipping of some clothing on the characters at times, the camera can be a little difficult to work with at times and platforming can be slightly annoying. Aside from those minor issues i love this game a lot more than i though i would and i feel like it's a game i will be playing again in the future for the fun of it.
Don't get me wrong, the game is a blast to play but the camera ruins the whole experience especially when behind the cabinets/under the cabinets, you can die very easily when on very high places and you will have to start over every time without leaving the room and saving your progress, i'm not knocking this game down to the ground, love the game and its fan-service but the camera and cheap deaths ruin the whole experience, but try the game and support so Compile Heart and SHADE can make a sequel or port it to PC with improved camera controls.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.