Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Action RPG
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate (Multi-Language) Similar Items
Track it down!
- Experience the Anime - Follow the story from the beginning and discover exclusive new content in the game!
- Two Perspectives - You can discover Bell Cranel's story, but also play as Ais Wallenstein depending on the chapter, each with their own skillsets!
- Story Mode - Enjoy an extensive story with unique content and side quests!
- Welcome to Orario - Enter a city where the gods have decided to come live on Earth and give challenges to its inhabitants.
- Become Friends with Gods - Be part of a Familia and serve a resident deity who protects you and helps you grow as an adventurer.
- Explore the Dungeon - As an adventure, it's up to you to defeat monsters in the dangerous labyrinth created by the gods.
- Level Up - Through an extensive skill tree and shops, customise your character's playstyle with weapons and crafted items in true RPG fashion!
- Extra Dungeons - Once the Story Mode is over, enjoy randomly-generated additional dungeons for extra replayability!
- Date Events - Deepen your relationships and raise your intimacy with your friends by going on dates as Bell or Ais!
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate includes:
- A4 Plastic File
- Copies purchased from Playasia will also receive an English printed slipcover
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 06, 2020|
|Subtitles||English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Thank you PlayAsia for such wonder!
Game play is simple but enjoyable, battling enemies can be repetitive.
*It's very faithful to the anime, and the game matches most aspects of the show.
*turns into a dating sim once you beat the main story. Waifu for laifu.
*lots of tutorials (you can skip them)
*gameplay is fun but takes getting used to.
*Party should be more useful
Conclusion: If you love the anime, it will make you happy to play this game. Stick with it, as it will get better. It's not perfect, but it is enjoyable, and worth a play.
But it has too many errors, so far ive found:
-Scenes with no sound...
-Text with no translation (that should be)
-Text that were wrong translated
-Mixed Language text.. (supposed to be japanese-english, but sometimes i see text in chinese or other languages).
Too many errors for a game, that already got delayed and had a large pre-order time.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.