- Prepare for true high-stakes platforming - The only way forward is up, and your only enemy is yourself! Tension rises with each jump when a single mistake means a long fall - and you have to get back up again yourself...
- Hold to charge and release to leap away - The seemingly simple act of jumping will take much practice to master
- Use your mind before you jump - The obvious path is sometimes not the best, and once you are in the air there is no turning back...
- The higher you jump, the harder you fall
- All progress and each fall is auto-saved
- Tough but addictive gameplay
- Challenge your friends to master this test of resolve
- Hours of nail-biting suspense await
- Atmosphere - Learn to love and hate the curious characters that you meet on your journey through this mysterious vertical world
- Classic graphics – snappy animations
- Painstakingly hand drawn backgrounds
- Incredible OST by Thörnlund & Eklöf Sound
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Dec 17, 2020|
|Language||Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese|
|CERO B (12+)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
I bought it just because of the appearance. I saw labyrinths of stones in the sky and got interested, in the end I made the right decision and enjoyed it, but it didn't take a lot of time to complete, which is a little sad.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.