LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids
For US/Canada systems.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (20%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Be a true Spinjitsu Master! Play as your favorite Ninja and battle enemies with combo moves and attacks including punch, kick, jump, throw and Spinjitsu
- Use your new Technoblades to hack into computers, solve puzzles and play mini games
- Navigate New Ninjago City by playing as giant mechs and shoot enemies with cool vehicles such as Kai Fighter, Ninjacopter, Thunder Raider, Earth Mech and more
- Hang out at the Hub in New Ninjago City and partake in a variety of fun activities. Hang out with the characters of Ninjago, use your Gold Bricks to build a special surprise, or prove yourself in Grand Sensei Dareth's Dojo
- Play more than 30 action-packed levels and automatically play as multiple characters when reaching certain points
High-Kicking Action-Packed Video Game:
From the famous animated TV show Lego Ninjago Rebooted, experience high-kicking action-packed gameplay on the PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS! Take on the role of the four courageous Lego Ninja and vanquish the Evil Overlord and his army! Created by Hellbent Games and published by TT Games, Lego Ninjago: Nindroids is the latest and second installment in the renowned series.
The Quest in Saving Ninjago City:
Lego Ninjago: Nindroids showcases an exciting and challenging 30 levels of fighting, puzzle solving, and the use of a dangerous weapon known as Technoblades. For fans, fight and defend the Ninjago City with your righteous might as a Spinjitsu Master! Enjoy the quest in scaling the Borg Tower, enter the Digiverse, and ride remarkable Lego vehicles like the Kai Fighter, Cole’s Earth Mech, Jay’s Thunder Raider, Zane’s Ninjacopter and Lloyd’s Golden Cycle.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 29, 2014|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.