Mega Man Legacy Collection
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 6.00( 24% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and much more.
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 23, 2016|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A worthy sequel to this long-running series. Solid level design, interesting Robot Masters, useful weapons, and a great soundtrack. Having played most of the classic Mega Man games, I can say that the challenge is definitely there as well.
All is not perfect, though. There are only two Wily Castle stages, so the game feels a bit short, and the weapons all do the same damage, making them feel less unique.
Es hermoso que lo hayan porteado para switch, poder tener toda la coleccion completa y poder jugarla en modo portatil es totalmente otra cosa
Have played most Megaman games, since i was a kid, this one is one of the best, nice change and new graphics are the best, also cheap and a must for the switch, Recommended by far!
Nickel marche parfaitement sur une SNES PAL SWITCH 60HZ ..Boite et notice acceptable qualité moyenne +
Autocolant sur cartouche mal poser ( bulles )..sinon on a vraiment l'impression de jouer avec une vrai cartouche d'époque !
As someone who bought Rockman Classics Collection 2 (The japanese ver. of Legacy Collection) first and was very satisfied with the content, I couldn't help but eventually feel compelled to own the first one as well (even though I own the Rockman Complete Works discs on PS1) . Keep in mind those who love physical copies have got no other option but go for these as Japan does not have physical copies of the first Legacy Collection when it comes to the PS4.
It is especially nice to know you get both versions of the games (US and JP) regardless! =D
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.