Mega Man Legacy Collection
For US/Canada systems.
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 2.00 (8%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and much more.
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
|Official Release Date||Feb 23, 2016|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
FLASH SALE ALERT! Megaman Legacy Collection Half Price off for Limited Time Only!!
MMLC Mega Launch Trailer [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
One of the best classic games to own on Nintendo 3DS.
Very nice compilations of 6 Megaman games.
Its a nice compilation of 6 Megaman classic games on one physical cartridge.
Must have for classic game lovers.
Thanks to Play-asia , i have finally this greatest compilation , including the gold megaman amiibo , postcards , the cartridge with the 6 classic Nes games...and more. You like Megaman? don´t miss it!
The physical game has a lot of content: All the 6 original Megaman games for NES, challenges, full OST, a museum of all the artwork and mucho more. Plus, the game comes with codes for Nintendo 3DS Themes on Nintendo 3DS and some Stickers, alongside with a download code for some tracks of every Megaman game.
The Collector's Edition adds a lot more, with a Golden Megaman Amiibo, some postals and a neat box.
If you're fan of Megaman, you can't let this opportunity go.
Awesome Compilation with limited amiibo
The 3DS game is the US Version and can not be used in european 3DS. The Gold MegaMan is a must habe for all amiibo collectors.
Super Compilation mit limitierter amiibo.
Spiel leider wegen US Version nicht in Europa spielbar. Trotzdem ist die goldene Mega Man für alle Amiibosammler ein MustHave
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.