Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 17.00 (43%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- X series on modern consoles – Restore peace to a post-apocalyptic society of advanced robots-gone-wild as protagonist Mega Man X, and in later entries, options to play as iconic characters Zero and Axl
- All-new multi-boss challenges – X Challenge Mode allows players to select a loadout and take on two bosses from various X games at once for a brand new twist on Maverick hunting. The new mode also features three difficulty options and online leaderboards
- Newcomer friendly Easy Mode – New players can jump right in to the futuristic universe of the Mega Man X series with a new Easy Mode
- Improved visuals and options – Experience the games as they first released with a monitor filter option that simulates CRT televisions or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Museum of the era – Take a look back at the history of the X series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, catalogs of collectible merchandise, music player filled with new and original tunes, plus a fully voiced and animated short film that serves as a prologue to the events of Mega Man X
The X series introduced several new features to the fast-paced action platforming Mega Man franchise such as powerful armor upgrades, wall-jumping, and more mature themes. These collections will bring them all to current platforms alongside a host of new features both for long-time fans and brand new players.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 24, 2018|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Different kind of platformer/action game.
i like the graphics and the game mechanisms, you like action platformers i recommend this game.
A very cute little indie platform for the Dreamcast. Though simple graphically the game is actually more fun then you expect. This is worth having in the DC collection as it can always use more platformer games.
Reminds me of the punisher i had in my NES!
Try it, its cheap and super quality.
one of the coolest game out there.
I have the US version via digital code but had to buy the japanese version because having physical releases are important to me. As for the games, they are great!
If you are a MM fan, this is a essential and they run well in the switch.
Have played most Megaman games, since i was a kid, this one is one of the best, nice change and new graphics are the best, also cheap and a must for the switch, Recommended by far!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.