Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 30.00 (67%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- X series on modern consoles – Restore peace to a post-apocalyptic society of advanced robots-gone-wild as protagonist Mega Man X, and in later entries, options to play as iconic characters Zero and Axl
- All-new multi-boss challenges – X Challenge Mode allows players to select a loadout and take on two bosses from various X games at once for a brand new twist on Maverick hunting. The new mode also features three difficulty options and online leaderboards
- Newcomer friendly Easy Mode – New players can jump right in to the futuristic universe of the Mega Man X series with a new Easy Mode
- Improved visuals and options – Experience the games as they first released with a monitor filter option that simulates CRT televisions or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Museum of the era – Take a look back at the history of the X series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, catalogs of collectible merchandise, music player filled with new and original tunes, plus a fully voiced and animated short film that serves as a prologue to the events of Mega Man X
The X series introduced several new features to the fast-paced action platforming Mega Man franchise such as powerful armor upgrades, wall-jumping, and more mature themes. These collections will bring them all to current platforms alongside a host of new features both for long-time fans and brand new players.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 24, 2018|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Megaman will always be a staple of a video game collectors library, even if we have to import.
Capcom does a Capcom by making a port of several decade-old games a hassle to own on your own terms.
Thank God they tend to favor the overseas market and that more and more games have all languages on them.
First of all, the game does work on a real Famicom; I bought one just to play the game since it doesn't work on my clone system (a Retro Freak.) Don't be put off by the "may not run properly on a Famicom" line. It works fine on one.
Second, the music is well made, a good selection of tunes from various artists which work well with the mini games. That's what I bought it for and it didn't disappoint. If you're into 8 bit chiptune songs you're probably going to find a lot to like here, in fact you'll probably want to play the 16 bit version too (it has a Yuzo Koshiro track.)
The games themselves are simple rhythm games, mash the correct button at the right time along with the music. If you like rhythm games I see no reason you won't like this. It's not groundbreaking, but the gameplay is solid. There are four different games, each associated with a set of songs, as well as a few difficulty levels to keep things interesting.
Graphics are what you'd expect from a Famicom/NES title. Reasonably bright and colorful within the limits of the system, and the artists knew what they were doing.
I'm rating it four stars, mostly due to it not working on the Retro Freak and the somewhat confusing lack of information on the page regarding what it will run on. Otherwise I'm happy with the game!
Shantae is very fun game plataform this version is the most complete ,take your copy today
if you played in 3ds version and love it.
Then replaying it in HD is even better =)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.