- Co-op online multiplayer – For some of the best online multiplayer the Nintendo 3DS has to offer, join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play
- Most customizable yet – Players can create the most custom, personalized playstyle of any Monster Hunter game. Choose from four Styles and many powerful, visually striking Hunter Arts for a truly customized gameplay experience
- Fresh challenges and returning favorites – Face a roster of brand new monsters like Glavenus of the Fated Four in addition to plenty of returning fan-favorites like the sly Nargacuga as a tribute to the last decade of Monster Hunter
- New playable Felyne "Prowlers" – Previously only available as custom support AI partners called "Palicoes," Felynes are now playable in "Prowler" mode with their own questlines and rewards, unique gameplay mechanics and gear
- Collaboration content – Equip hunters and Palicoes with special themed collaboration costumes and weapons based on popular series such as Fire Emblem and Mega Man
- Nintendo 3DS touch screen features – Provides easy access to in-game information, weapons, field maps and mini games, as well as the useful target lock option that auto-focuses on a main enemy
- New Nintendo 3DS system support – Experience enhanced graphics, C-stick functionality and mappable ZL and ZR buttons for Hunter Arts
Monster Hunter Generations is the newest installment in the popular Monster Hunter action RPG series, which has sold more than 36 million units worldwide. Monster Hunter Generations is the most customizable Monster Hunter experience to date, and serves as a fitting tribute to the last decade of the series with a blend of brand new areas and monsters, and returning fan-favorites that have been updated and adapted to the newest generation of gameplay.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Eldariooon (93) on 19, Apr. 2018 15:25 (HKT)
Hunter styles and special Arts make Generations' hunter the most customizable in the series.
Monster Hunter Generations hits the core tenets of what makes this series great. Great gear drives the lust for the hunt even on the small scale, but the big, spectacular fights ultimately matter the most. Generations' tweaked combat adds just the right tools to make slaying epic boss monsters a fun activity that’s just as fun online or off. Playable companions help shake up the gathering game without taking away resources, and its fun to play as a wackier character.
arunavo08 (44) on 19, Dec. 2016 13:39 (HKT)
Has classic regions!!
This version is great in so many ways... earlier villages from Freedom Unite and other games can be visited, can be played as a feline.. first time I played Monster hunter was on PSP... now got this for my 3ds. Awesome!
athzem (105) on 24, Aug. 2016 16:25 (HKT)
Meet my expectation
I have been a long time fan of Monster Hunter games and knows how MH franchise evolve. When I saw the gameplay trailer of this game, I was looking forward to test the styles of different weapons. Now that I get the chance to play it to my heart content, I found out that the new mechanics in this game are awesome and can put added value to the existing ones. Now I am playing it for several hours everyday and enjoy a lot. Must have for all MH fan...
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.