Nintendo eShop Card 10 USD | USA Account digital
You save: US$ 0.06( 1% )
- For use only on Nintendo Switch.
- These points are only suitable for the US Nintendo™ network!
Gift card adds 10$ to your Nintendo eShop account.
For Use only on Nintendo Switch.
In order to redeem the Code:
1. Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
2. Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
3. Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
4. Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select"OK" to complete the transaction.
"Letters and symbols not used with Prepaid Cards (i.e., O, I, Z, commas, and hyphens) in Nintendo eShop."
"August 30, 2022, it will no longer be possible to use a Nintendo eShop Card to add funds to an account in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems."
"March 27, 2023, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS, Wii U Deluxe, Wii U Basic will no longer be possible to make purchases in Nintendo eShop, download free content and game demos."
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
But what they didn’t know is the fact that it still works to buy 3DS Games in the Nintendo eshop. Even today! Until March the 27th.
All you have to do is to combine your Nintendo Switch with your Nintendo ID. That’s it!
Thanks Play, you helped me a lot with this Nintendo eshop card to buy my first and last three Games on my 3DS System!
Very good to buy and use this cards.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.