Nintendo eShop Card 50 USD | USA Account digital
You save: US$ 0.50( 1% )
buy together with
||Nintendo eShop Card 20 USD | USA Account digital|
You save: US$ 1.00Get Both Now!
I got the code instantly. it worked for me. had been looking to buy games as my credit card doesn't work on their store. pricing of these cards should be revised.
- For Use only on Nintendo Switch.
- These points are only suitable for the US Nintendo™ network!
Gift card adds 50$ to your Nintendo eShop account.
For Use only on Nintendo Switch.
In order to redeem the Code:
1. Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
2. Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
3. Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
4. Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select"OK" to complete the transaction.
"Letters and symbols not used with Prepaid Cards (i.e., O, I, Z, commas, and hyphens) in Nintendo eShop."
"August 30, 2022, it will no longer be possible to use a Nintendo eShop Card to add funds to an account in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems."
"March 27, 2023, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS, Wii U Deluxe, Wii U Basic will no longer be possible to make purchases in Nintendo eShop, download free content and game demos."
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Bought a lot of them with no activation problem or some kind delays.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.