Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends (Nintendo Selects)
For PAL systems only.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities
- Breed choice depends on game version. These include French Bulldog, Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever
- Puppies and kittens look fluffier, softer and more expressive than ever in 3D
- Adorably life-like puppies and kittens react to your touch and your voice using the built-in camera, touch screen and microphone. The facial-recognition technologies on the Nintendo 3DS even let puppies recognize their owners
- You can take pictures of your puppies and kittens by simply tapping the camera icon on the screen, which you can save to your album and share with your friends
- Exchange your Mii™ characters, puppies and kittens, and presents with other nearby players over a wireless connection (StreetPass™)
- With the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand
- You will be able to walk with your puppy and have your steps counted by the built-in pedometer on the Nintendo 3DS system when you have the game inserted and in sleep mode
- The Journal feature will keep track of your daily activities in the game. You can view other players you’ve encountered with StreetPass, view your pedometer data, etc.
Nintendogs puppies are back in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system, with even cuter and more expressive puppies and, for the first time, kittens! The fun from the original nintendogs game returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear, and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2015|