Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 7.00 (32%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Intriguing and alluring main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is "Okami"
- Original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance
- Epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism - Okami uses folklore to bring forth an immersive experience
- Eclectic and diverse enemies - Diverse line-up of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Diversified gameplay - Defeating monsters requires the usage of not only physical attacks, but Amaterasu's own unique abilities
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and colour. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Dec 12, 2017|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
others also bought
Okami HD Remaster On PS4 And Xbox Announcement.
Okami HD - Launch Trailer [EU] (YouTube)
Okami HD - Official Trailer (YouTube)
HD remastered trailer
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
In ps3, was already an amazing port. So I got this because is also a instant classic with a great price. If you played this on their time, you will be sure to have in your current generation console, as I did.
It's the closest you can get to a Zelda game outside of a Nintendo console, but controlling a wolf instead of a boy. You still get to wield a sword, though.
Plus it teaches you a bunch of stuff about Shinto.
That's just my opinion, but anyone who plays this game can see why people would think that. I originally played the HD Version on PS3 and instantly fell in love. Now it has a physical release on PS4 and with the increase in visual quality, it's the definitive version to play. Okami is a great game and being a PS2 game in its core makes it all the more amazing that it still holds up this well today. It has aged great and if you're looking for a solid Action Adventure game then I highly recommend you buy Okami.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.