- Intriguing and alluring main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is "Okami"
- Original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance
- Epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism - Okami uses folklore to bring forth an immersive experience
- Eclectic and diverse enemies - Diverse line-up of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Diversified gameplay - Defeating monsters requires the usage of not only physical attacks, but Amaterasu's own unique abilities
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and the arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
Note:Okami: Zekkeiban comes with a reversible boxart.
|Original Name||大神 絶景版|
|Official Release Date||Aug 09, 2018|
|Language||Japanese, English, French, German|
|CERO A (Free)|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
And the Dog is Super Cute!
I am pleased with the game and have never played the original release. It has fun mechanics with the Celestial Brush and the story is very charming and fun to experience.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.