Our previous price:
You save: US$ 2.00 (7%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Intriguing and alluring main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is "Okami"
- Original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance
- Epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism - Okami uses folklore to bring forth an immersive experience
- Eclectic and diverse enemies - Diverse line-up of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Diversified gameplay - Defeating monsters requires the usage of not only physical attacks, but Amaterasu's own unique abilities
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and the arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
Note: Supports the English language.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||大神 絶景版|
|Official Release Date||Aug 09, 2018|
|Language||Japanese, English, French, German|
|CERO A (Free)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Thrilled with this. Great game, great service and fairly quick delivery (considering it came half way round the world). No complaints. Just wish Capcom released it physically here too.
I bought this because there was no physical copy released in the USA for the Switch. The reversible cover art is gorgeous! Okami is an amazing game and it certainly deserves all the praise it’s gotten through the years since it’s original release. If you’re a fan of The Zelda series (especially Twilight Princess) then pick this game up and you will adore it!
Works well with a US Switch. A warning screen (about being sensitive to light patterns made by games?) & title was in Japanese, but menu options, the in-game story, and when the characters spoke was all in English.
I’ve heard about OKami since the PS2 era but never had a chance to play it since I only own a N64. I was happy with it. The graphic and especially the game play is so fun and engaging. The story had me chuckled and even sad at the same time. Worth every penny.
I always wanted to play this game and was so glad it was available with english language so it was no problem to use it (living in Europe) and its so nice to own a physical copy of the game the game is fantastic i love it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.