Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All
Compatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse. (Only 1 left in stock.)
- Four shocking new cases in first person perspective!
- New "Psyche-Lock" Feature - some witnesses hide the truth! Use a line of questioning to reveal their inconsistent testimony.
- Two gameplay modes:
- Investigation - survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence.
- Court - present findings, listen to testimonials, and examine witnesses.
- Use the DS microphone to yell "Objection", "Take that", and more!
- New life Status bar!
With six months experience and five victories under his belt, the name Phoenix Wright is synonymous with "success". But with newspaper headlines screaming "Ghost Commits Perfect Murder" and "Flying Phantom at the Big Top", Phoenix's new cases already seem unsolvable. And if that weren't enough, there's a ruthless new D.A. in town. Franziska von Karma wants revenge and she's ready to take Phoenix down at any cost!
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
drzimmermann21 (88) on 05, Dec. 2020 18:33 (HKT)
Alexander (33) on 24, Jun. 2014 19:45 (HKT)
Great game that was able to become more interesting than first game.
vanille-oerba (19) on 04, Jan. 2014 09:09 (HKT)
Epic courtroom adventure!
As the title says, epic. An interesting game, story, there are twists here and there and love it how the characters (recurring/new) are related story-wise. Very funny reactions from characters upon revelation/discussion.
Fara0n444 (169) on 09, Oct. 2013 12:52 (HKT)
Not the best but astonishing anyway!
Title says everything, go buy it, thank me later!
jasa_order (452) on 05, Oct. 2013 12:04 (HKT)
Great story, good game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.