Our previous price:
You save: US$ 15.00 (38%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption
- Auto-Murfy mode: A specific button on the controller allowing you to give orders to Murfy as you continue playing with your classic characters (Rayman or any of his friends)
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to become a Platforming Hero
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack
- Compatible with Xbox One
The Legendary Hero Returns:
The multi award winning game by Michael Ancel is back once more to continue its exhilarating fun-filled adventures in Rayman Legends! It is the sequel to the highly acclaimed Rayman Origins that now brings Rayman’s adventures to a wider range of platforms like the WiiU. Taking full advantage of the power of WiiU, Rayman Legends offers detailed graphics and lighting and a whole new way to enjoy gaming!
Adventures in a Strikingly Colourful World:
Join Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies as they journey and unravel the secrets of different mythical worlds. Jump run and fight your way through every stage in this beautifully crafted world of Rayman complimented with award winning musical artistry. Play with up to 5 friends with the game’s co-op feature or find a variety of challenges that will test skills and speed. Fight your way over 120 levels including incredibly entertaining musical maps and 3D bosses that have a dimension of their own!
Enjoy Rayman Legends in an exciting new way with WiiU’s GamePad capabilities; manipulate the whole level by using the touch screen capability to take out enemies, clear paths and so much more!
|Official Release Date||Sep 03, 2013|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
200港幣以下 全新 進口主機實體遊戲專區！
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - April 28th
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - July 6th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - October 20th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 2nd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 30th!
Weekly Game Release: Rayman Legends, Killzone: Mercenary, and Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, Rayman Legends, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, Two Worlds II, Unit 13, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut!
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is fantastic, especially on the Vita. Sadly the Japanese version uses the same Trophy List as the western version, so I wouldn't recommend importing this unless you are somehow having difficulty finding it.
Really good game for all ages! I love Rayman so much, and this game series does not let me down indeed. If you are looking for some game that can be played for a long time with many challenges and awards, choose this definitely!
Visuals are great, control and music. An instant classic.
Very funny , Beautiful graphic , Good gameplay
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.