Compatible with Nintendoâ„¢ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Platform
Shantae and the Seven Sirens (English) Similar Items
- Explore an interconnected world using new Fusion Magic creature transformations, including a newt and other aquatic forms!
- 4K-resolution hand-painted visuals (on 4K devices only)!
- All-new characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious Risky Boots!
- Collect and power up with monster cards!
- Enjoy minigames, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!
Having previously announced the next game in the Shantae series back in March, we are proud to reveal the official title for the hotly anticipated action-adventure-platformer: Shantae and the Seven Sirens.
Formerly referred to as Shantae 5, Shantae and the Seven Sirens sends the belly-dancing, hair-whipping, half-genie hero to a tropical island where Shantae and her friends encounter other Half-Genie allies, but they soon learn thereâ€™s trouble in paradise. As Shantae gets caught up in the islandâ€™s sinister secrets, sheâ€™ll use all-new dance abilities and instant-transformation Fusion Magic to explore the nonlinear, interconnected world where sheâ€™ll visit multiple towns, overcome treacherous labyrinths, and battle dastardly bosses. The game also features a new collectible card system that grants players the freedom to augment Shantaeâ€™s powers to suit their own style of play.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 29, 2020|
|Subtitles||English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Great game as all the Shantae titles are, solid platform genie action to hair whip your way through.
Also you get a one thousand times better reverse and normal cover than in the Limited Run print. So buy this version and be happy. :)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.