Shantae and the Seven Sirens (English) DOUBLE COINS Similar Items
You save: US$ 7.00( 18% )
- Explore an interconnected world using new Fusion Magic creature transformations, including a newt and other aquatic forms!
- 4K-resolution hand-painted visuals (on 4K devices only)!
- All-new characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious Risky Boots!
- Collect and power up with monster cards!
- Enjoy minigames, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!
Having previously announced the next game in the Shantae series back in March, we are proud to reveal the official title for the hotly anticipated action-adventure-platformer: Shantae and the Seven Sirens.
Formerly referred to as Shantae 5, Shantae and the Seven Sirens sends the belly-dancing, hair-whipping, half-genie hero to a tropical island where Shantae and her friends encounter other Half-Genie allies, but they soon learn thereâ€™s trouble in paradise. As Shantae gets caught up in the islandâ€™s sinister secrets, sheâ€™ll use all-new dance abilities and instant-transformation Fusion Magic to explore the nonlinear, interconnected world where sheâ€™ll visit multiple towns, overcome treacherous labyrinths, and battle dastardly bosses. The game also features a new collectible card system that grants players the freedom to augment Shantaeâ€™s powers to suit their own style of play.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 29, 2020|
|Subtitles||English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The game is a throwback to the 1st and RiskyÂ´s Revenge, focusing on exploration. The graphics are re used from Half Genie Hero, but they feel a little bit less impressive imo. The music has a retro feel to it, which I deeply enjoy.
Overall, this is a great game for Shantae fans. Although little bit on the easy side, it wonÂ´t disappoint.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.