Twin Blades of the Three Kingdoms [Limited Edition] PLAY EXCLUSIVES
- Immerse yourself in a tale inspired by classical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms!
- Engage in turn-based combat that adds tactical depth to every encounter
- Create a party from more than 120 generals, each with unique skills and hand-drawn illustrations!
- Discover a vibrant world that blends Chinese history with fantastical legends
- Enjoy old-school pixel art presentation and an original chiptune soundtrack by BUNBUN!
2,000 Limited Edition copies will be available to purachase on October 27th!
Experience a timeless tale of battlefield strategy, retold as a retro “what if…” role-playing epic under your command!
A legend comes to life in retro pixel art style with Twin Blades of the Three Kingdoms, a fresh new take on classical Chinese literature that blends history with rich fantasy themes. From the Yellow Turban Rebellion to the Battle of Red Cliffs, follow Xu Shu as he is guided by a special sword, and takes command of grid-based battles that offer the immediacy of a traditional RPG mixed with the depth of a strategy epic.
Meet and recruit more than 120 generals depicted with beautiful hand-drawn illustrations, form a unique party using your favorite characters, and explore diverse landscapes as the story unfolds. Overcome enemy forces in turn-based combat and face menacing bosses, all set to an atmospheric 8-bit soundtrack by renowned composer BUNBUN!
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
The Bad: It's relatively amateurish. If you're looking for a nostalgia kick it's sufficient, otherwise it may not be a memorable experience.
This game definitely does throw it back to a retro feel, which may not be for everyone. It was ideal for me. Make good enough choices with your unit selection and manage items well enough, and you'll get through this with relatively little problem.
My first playthrough was just shy of 28 hours.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.