Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS Similar Items
- Smoother Gameplay - New gameplay elements that make a more comfortable experience for action game newcomers and ZOE veterans alike
- ＭAＲS Brought to Life - New bonus content made to fully exhibit the world of ZONE OF THE ENDERS The 2nd Runner : M∀RS—complete with VR support
- Relive the Odyssey from a New Perspective - Since its debut in 2003, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner has stood as a monumental example of graphics, sound design, and storytelling for the mech action genre. The release of the Zone of the Enders HD Collection in 2012 improved these features while adding others. And now this forever masterpiece will return for its third manifestation
- Enhanced Graphics 4K Resolution - The 2nd Runner's unique graphics technology, ZOE Shader, returns updated to 4K resolution. With remastered visual effects, this iteration comes close to remake levels of graphics quality. Experience JEHUTY come to life through these stunning imaging improvements
- Brand New Features Play the Entire Game in VR - The 2nd Runner M∀RS features VR support. Enter JEHUTY's cockpit, fly through the Martian skies, and enter a new dimension of mech action
- Note: Two players available only in Versus Mode (Two players aren't supported in VR mode)
Dingo Egret, an ice miner working on Jupiter's moon Callisto, gets a strong Metatron reading near the surface. It turns out to be a dormant humanoid weapon—the giant Orbital Frame, JEHUTY.
Moments later, the mining operation is attacked by BAHRAM. As if guided to the frame by fate, Dingo enters JEHUTY's cockpit to survive the onslaught. His ensuing screams activate the frame's combat AI system, A.D.A., which in turn begins to fully awaken JEHUTY...
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Sep 04, 2018|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.