Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
For PAL systems only.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 23.00( 51% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Design the interior and exterior of hundreds of homes for animal villagers
- Leave your decorative touch on the school, hospital and other public facilities
- Collect and Connect - Collect and share amiibo cards of your favorite villagers, and invite them into your game
- Tap amiibo cards to invite up to four characters into a room to hang out
- Tap the amiibo cards of special characters to call in animals that would otherwise not appear in your game with requests
Show off your style by designing homes for all of your favorite Animal Crossing villagers! Use your creativity to design the perfect houses—inside and out—for both old and new friends. With the new amiibo cards, you can call your favorite villagers into the game.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 02, 2015|
others also bought
Official Website (US)
Nintendo 3DS - Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Launch Trailer [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A fun and relaxing game. Simply to play and very addictive. Loads of cute characters to interact with. Highly recommended
I love me a good animal crossing game and this installment is a solid 10/10. I definitely recommend it.
Solid and fun gameplay for both boys and girls.
Nice fun RPG game for 3ds!!
I bought this to freshen up my japanese. It's nice that furigana is supported.
The Game itself is fun but is not a game to play for long. It's rather to pick it up every now and then. It really is kind of repetitive and gets boring sometimes. I usually just put it away then and continue playing some days later.
I think it's still worth the price, as long as you have at least one friend to visit or to go fishing with him/here :)
Bought this to start again learning japanese - fun way to combine learning and playing. About game - it's Animal Crossing - how it could be not good :) Kind of game that you play 200+ hours and return to it over and over again.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.