Nintendo eShop Card 5000 YEN | Japan Account digital
You save: US$ 1.00( 2% )
buy together with
||Nintendo eShop Card 3000 YEN | Japan Account digital|
You save: US$ 2.00Get Both Now!
||Nintendo eShop Card 1500 YEN | Japan Account digital|
You save: US$ 1.00Get Both Now!
Works and Instant!
The purchase went through with a pre-paid card and received the 5000 YEN eshop card immediately. My JP Nintendo account accepted the code with no issue. I'm a very skeptical guy to buy stuff from places I do not buy regularly, and even more so from online sites, but Play-Asia definitely earned my trust.
- Official Nintendo™ Network Prepaid Card (5000 YEN)
- These points are only suitable for the Japanese Nintendo™ network!
Gift card adds 5000 YEN to your Nintendo eShop account.
For Use only on Nintendo Switch.
In order to redeem the Code:
1. Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
2. Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
3. Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
4. Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select"OK" to complete the transaction.
"Letters and symbols not used with Prepaid Cards (i.e., O, I, Z, commas, and hyphens) in Nintendo eShop."
"August 30, 2022, it will no longer be possible to use a Nintendo eShop Card to add funds to an account in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems."
"March 27, 2023, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS, Wii U Deluxe, Wii U Basic will no longer be possible to make purchases in Nintendo eShop, download free content and game demos."
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.